Dear Business Partners,
Please note our information about our handling of the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
For Messer Cutting Systems, the health and safety of our employees and business partners as well as responsible behavior are key elements of our corporate culture.
That is why we have already implemented proactive measures across all of our locations to minimize the risk of infection and prevent the virus from spreading further. Of course, our employees are still available for you via virtual channels.
As a reliable business partner, we also have a special responsibility to ensure that our products are delivered on time and in the desired quantities. We are in close contact with our global and local suppliers and continuously re-evaluate the situation. If delivery delays or bottlenecks become apparent, we will inform
the customers concerned.
If you have any questions, we are available at any time with the contact persons you know. You are also welcome to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the Visitor COVID-19 Policy is to ensure the safety of our employees and visitors’ information updated 7/28/2021.
- Visitor’s Arrival: Will be required to wear a safety vest while in the manufacturing area, as well as a mask throughout the visit. Masks can be supplied if needed.
- Masks are (available from Human Resources if needed).
- Safety Vests: Visitors are required to wear a visitor vest and at the end of the visit (or end of each day if multiple days), the vest is deposited into the blue-covered bin located inside the visitor vest closet.
- Social distancing practices must be adhered to at all times during the visit and any full facility tours must be kept to a minimum and restricted only to those area(s) that are related to the reason for the visit (e.g., specific machine demo).
- If providing lunch, only delivered pre-packaged food is allowed (e.g., Jimmie Johns). No buffet-style food will be served. Social distancing practices must be followed while eating.
- Please do not visit if you are sick or feel you have any covid symptoms.
Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
W141 N9427 Fountain Blvd.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051