In case of a breakdown, our Repair Specialist/Field Service Technicians can repair your cutting equipment either in-house or on-site. They make sure that your equipment is always up-to-date on the latest technology and parts. With remote access Virtual Service, our support technicians can make a reliable remote diagnosis in advance and plan what needs to be done on your equipment.
Included in the repairs
- Request a service technician when needed.
- 20 point inspection checklist.
- Consistent documentation.
- Creation of a service report for each repair call.
- Professional on-site Field Service Technician arrives equipped with necessary tools to get the project done.
- Identification of risks on the unit and components.
- Process optimization and correction measures.
- Repairs needed.
- Safety checks.
- Annual preventative maintenance program.
- Periodic maintenance after operating hours.
- Field Service Technicians are available throughout the lifespan of your cutting machine to keep it operational and running to its fullest potential.
- Recommends parts needed.
- Full in-house repair center repairs parts to “like new” condition rather than buying costly new equipment.
- Quality assurance comes from knowing that complete repairs are by Messer Cutting Systems, the “original” manufacturer.
- Annual check-up.
- Establish, analyze and evaluate the current condition of the equipment.
- Thorough repair of your machine components.
- Use of original OEM spare parts
Many of our customers are very satisfied using our products and services. They increase productivity, optimize their processes in production and administration and they appreciate the consulting services of our professional experts.
Let me say thank you for all of your continued excellence in support. Not 24 hrs after a call for support, and I have replacement parts installed thanks to your sharing the load of urgency with us. On top of the outstanding builds, Messer support is the number one reason we don’t even consider another manufacturer for our next table purchase. We count on our tables to stay producing. Time and again Messer Support makes sure this one does. No other piece of equipment we own has a manufacturer backbone like our Messer. From everyone who counts on steel to keep flowing through these doors, thank you.
Jesse Parker – SWF Industrial
Caterpillar has a legacy of manufacturing excellence and meticulously evaluates any tools we bring onto our production floor. Messer Cutting Systems has exceeded our expectations in this application of heavy plate cutting and beveling. The staff at Messer were engaged from start to finish; asking the right questions on the front end and supporting the machine in the field on the back end.
Matt Zulkowski, Caterpillar, Inc.
We utilize the Messer Titan III plasma table to manage production of cross members, risers, tank heads, large steel sheets, and all pedestal parts we cut. We run our machine five to seven days a week and have been doing so for several months now. The capability of the Messer Titan III plasma table has allowed EMIT to not only simplify its manufacturing processes but to assemble high-value parts that we can turn into high-value components for our customers.
Brady Besel, EMIT Technologies
Messer is always there for us, always gives an answer to questions in a timely fashion, and provides great tech support.
David Dunlap, Construct Inc.
At the Warren Company we have embraced a philosophy of continuous improvements to keep ahead of the market demands to best serve our customers. We strive to partner with industry leaders and to best utilize the most advanced technology. To make this happen, we have selected Messer to advance our manufacturing capabilities. Messer has been instrumental in our efforts to continually move the Warren Company forward. We have never questioned Messer and we are proud to have them as a supplier and partner.
Robert Warren – The Warren Company