Get the MOST from your Messer Cutting Machine.
Messer Optimized System Technology offers you the most when it comes to video technology. Messer Cutting Systems Digital Video Camera can be added to use as an alignment tool and to monitor the cutting process. In manual mode, the operator can simply turn the crosshair “on” and capture 2, 3, or 5 points along the edge(s) of the plate to align the part program to the same angle as the plate. Turn the crosshair “off” for an unobstructed, glare-free view of the cutting process. The image is displayed Global Control allowing for the operator to get a “birds-eye view” without leaving the operator panel.
- Available on all Messer machines.
- Used in Virtual Service™.
- Setup time may be reduced up to 50% over manual alignment.
- More accurate than a laser pointer resulting in less scrap.
- Streaming video or still photos aids in the diagnosis of failed parts, consumable life issues, edge quality, etc. over the Virtual Service™ remote diagnostics link.