An optional drill feature can be combined with a normal plasma and oxyfuel cutting, allowing for form work to be done on the piece part in a single handling. All processes are don in the same set-up, providing accurate, feature-to-feature relationships, both within a single piece and from part to part.
- Mist lubrication unit is mounted to the drill station for reliable and easy drilling.
- A portion of the four inch drill stroke can be feed-rate controlled to provide reliable drilling while minimizing tool breakage.
- Drill “start” and “stop” commands are initiated automatically by the part program to free operator for other tasks.
- Drills up to 3/8″ diameter on the MetalMaster Evolution.
- Drills up to 1/2″ on the MetalMaster Xcel and Titan III.