© 2023 Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
The Laser Pointer allows the operator to identify the edge or other feature of the plate physically with a known location on the cutting machine. It simplifies the basic setting, shortens throughput times and avoids scrap.
- Used by the operator to identify the edge of a plate by physically locating two points along an edge.
- To use the Laser Pointer for plate alignment, the operator activates the plate alignment routine (part program rotation).
- Once the necessary points are identified, the entire part program is automatically offset (rotated) to the actual plate position.
- The part program can be executed to cut the part or nest as if the plate were square to the machine axes.
- Simplifies set-up, reduces cycle time and scrap.
- Manual and automatic plate alignment modes.
- Layout assistance.
Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
W141 N9427 Fountain Blvd.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051