© 2023 Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
The Oxy-fuel Contour Bevel Unit provides continuous bevel cuts in mild steel with automatic contour control, manual ignition and bevel angle adjustment. It cuts top and bottom bevels in a single pass. Electro/mechanical height sensing maintains proper stand-off, which results in accurate bevel cuts. The Z-Axis utilizes a motorized lifter slide for easy extension and retraction when moving from one part to the next. Cutting is fully controlled by Messer’s Global ControlPlus, easy-to-use touch screen control with a familiar Windows® style interface.
- Continuous rotation allows contour bevel cutting with no cable.
- “Un-wrap” cycle required.
- Electro/mechanical contact height sensing for accurate bevel cuts.
- Capable of K, X, V, & Y bevel configurations for versatility.
- Manual torch ignition and bevel angle adjustment.
- Z-Axis motorized lifter slide.
- Collision detection causes unit to raise.
Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
W141 N9427 Fountain Blvd.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051