Lifters provide high speed, smooth drive motion and precision height control.
An adaptive initial height sense system “learns” the height of the plate on the cutting table to quickly position the torch to the correct pierce height. Several process optimizing parameters keep the torch close to the plate between pierces.
Torch lifters utilizing Messer Optimized System Technology can reduce cycle times by as much as 30% over previous designs.
- Optimal positioning of the torch produces quality parts that require little to no secondary operations.
- Time is greatly reduced due to the Adaptive IHS system that “learns” the height of the plate on the cutting table.
- Includes Messer’s arc voltage sampling system to compensate for plasma electrode wear while producing accurate, repeatable parts.
- Process Optimization feature minimizes up/down time of the torch(es) between pierces.
- Automatic Consumable Wear Detection reduces operating costs while freeing the operator to perform other duties.
- SureStop Collision Sensor added to lifter for plasma only.