© 2023 Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
The PlateRider assists cutting thinner material to help minimize plate buckling.
- Consists of a ring of spherical bearing elements that support the cutting torch and roll on the material.
- Especially effective on thin sheet metal since the weight of the bearing assembly and torch helps to keep the material flat during cutting.
- Pierce and cutting height are the same and is adjusted manually using a knob on the torch holder.
- The entire torch and bearing assembly is pneumatically retracted when not cutting.
- PlateRider offered on the Titan III.
Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
W141 N9427 Fountain Blvd.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051