Messer Cutting Systems Global ControlS is advanced technology, high reliability, easy to use, and compact.
Our exclusive CNC control includes expertise gained from thousands of machine installations around the world. An extensive custom shape library, multiple process databases, CAD import, true-shape nesting, productivity monitoring and remote diagnostics are just some of the key features packaged in the industry’s only IP65 rated enclosure.
- Multiple process databases make every operator an expert.
- Modern graphical interface minimizes the learning curve.
- Industrial CNC computer with integrated PLC and motion control eliminates expensive, proprietary cards while providing high performance and reliability.
- Ethernet-based I/O system (EtherCAT) provides real-time updates with minimal cables hardened against RF noise.
- Downtime is minimized and new operators can be easily trained using our Virtual Service™ remote diagnostic software.
- True shape nesting and direct import of CAD files allow parts to be cut quickly with minimal scrap.
- Over 50+ standard shapes come standard additional custom shapes to be created by the end-user.
- Backup Tool keeps an image of the hard drive to minimize downtime due to virus activity, malware, etc.
- Machine Insight provides real time production monitoring and reporting of critical key performance indicators.
- Video camera(s) can be used as an alignment tool in lieu of a typical laser pointer and can also allow viewing of a cutting or marking process.