© 2023 Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
The Turbo Flame™ Torch is very versatile. It can be used with all fuel gases and is very safe to operate. The torch design prevents flashbacks even when piercing heavy, thick materials.
- Only the cutting nozzles are changed when going from one material size to another.
- Throttle valves controlling the flow of gas and oxygen can be replaced individually.
- Oxygen consumption is lower, which reduces the cost of utilities. This is achieved without any loss of cut quality or cutting speed.
- The arrangement of the nozzle holes and preheat slots make cleaning easy with Messer Cutting Systems nozzle cleaners.
- Each nozzle is individually tested.
- Only four sizes of nozzles are required to cut material from 1/4 to 3 inches thick (6.35 to 7.62 mm), compared to eight nozzles for other suppliers. This reduces the cost of stocking many nozzle sizes.
- Torch including throttle valves
and check valves.
- TurboFlame™ nozzles for all fuel
- Supply hoses (NFPA rated).
- Regulation equipment.
- Torch holder mounts to all cutting
Bevel Adaptor and Splitter for the Turbo Flame™ Torch
Messer Cutting Systems’ bevel adaptor and splitter for the Turbo Flame™ Torch is a heavy-duty tool used to cut primarily very thick plates. This is a specialized accessory your business can leverage to cut make manual straight-line bevel cuts up to 90 degrees.
This bevel adaptor can produce cuts with a maximum material thickness of 10 inches.
Swivelling Torch Head
Allows tilting of the cutting nozzle up to 90° in each direction to make straight line bevel cuts. Maximum material thickness is 10″.
Strip Cutting Attachment
Splits the torch into two cutting heads to allow cutting of strips to 1 1/4″ to 12″ wide. Maximum material thickness is 2 1/4″.
Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
W141 N9427 Fountain Blvd.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051