Can’t travel For Training?
Due to these challenging times, travel for customers and Messer Applications Engineers has been put on hold. We want to make sure that our customers are properly trained, so we are offering Virtual Training.
We can connect to your Messer machine via Virtual Service and see exactly the menus the operator is using. Our process experts can walk you through from loading programs to the final cut, recommending best practices for optimum quality.
Features and Benefits:
- Messer Cutting Systems Applications Engineers can provide Virtual Training on Omni software and Messer machines with Global Controls.
- We can connect with customers that have an active Virtual Service contact to remotely train your operators, even if they have not had prior experience on this equipment.
- We can also work with your programmers remotely using Fast Support.
- Virtual Training is a cost effective way to train your operators and programmers without waiting for an AE to travel to your facility.
- Our Omni software experts can help your programmers with simple part generation/importing or help with complex multi-process parts, including bevel cutting.
- The Virtual Training is no cost to you and can be done multiple times until you are fully trained.
Contact the Applications Department to schedule training at firstname.lastname@example.org