Messer cutting systems cutting machines are all complete customizable. We have additional oxyfuel tools to maximize your cutting machine to its fullest potential.
- Messer’s ALFA Oxyfuel cutting torch is the latest innovation in oxyfuel torches. It has patented magnetic height sensing integrated right into the torch, that is unaffected by slag or scale. It has internal ignition and it even has the ability to sense right to the very edge of the material. Plus, changing consumables is quick with no need for tools.
- Messer Cutting Systems Turbo Flame™ Torch is versatile, safe, can be use with all fuel gases, and designed to prevent flashbacks even when piercing heavy, thick materials.
- Omniflow Automatic Gas controller is integrated into the global control providing automatic setting and regulation of the cutting oxygen, pre-heat oxygen and fuel gas pressures for oxy-fuel cutting. No look-up charts need to be referenced. Just select the parameters and the Omniflow does the rest.
- The Dual Hi-Lo Manual Gas Control System provides experienced operators economical gas control for all parts of the Oxyfuel cutting process.
- Three Position Oxyfuel Bevel Unit produces weld preparation edges on mild steel. Standard bevels including V, X, Y and K profiles are possible by manual adjustment of the torches. The unit can manually rotates between three fixed locations to cut linear entities in the longitudinal (X) and plus/minus cross (Y) directions. A patented automatic height sensing system is also included. This bevel system is ideally suited for applications requiring a bevel profile on rectangular plate.
- Oxyfuel Contour Bevel Unit produces weld preparation edges on mild steel. All standard bevels including V, X, Y and K profiles can be achieved by manual adjustment of the torches. An infinitely rotating gas slip ring and a patented automatic height sensing system provide full contour cutting of the same bevel profile on one or multiple parts.
The Messer Cutting Systems developed ALFA oxy-fuel torch takes oxy-fuel cutting to an entirely new level. The ALFA torch internalizes many features that used to have to be on the outside of an oxy-fuel torch, including height sensing and auto-ignition.