© 2023 Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
The Manual Plasma Bevel Unit provides an adapter mounting between the SureStop breakaway and the lifter to allow straight-line motion bevel cut in the X-Axis.
- Provides manually adjusted straight line bevel cuts in the X-Axis to +/-45 degrees.
- Bevel unit must be adjusted to proper angle manually and resultant cut angle checked for correctness.
- Torch must be positioned manually with auto height “off” to achieve correct pierce height.
- When the arc has been established and machine motion in the longitudinal axis has begun, auto height sensing can be activated.
- Test cuts will verify a set point on the adjustable stop-blocks to achieve the correct cut angle.
- Four removable sets of adjustable stop-blocks are included to reduce setup time between jobs.
- A scrap piece of material can be placed in front of the plate for piercing purposes, before proceeding into the plate that is to be cut.
- Bevel consumables may be required to achieve torch tip clearance depending upon the desired cut. Beveling consumables availability is dependent upon the plasma system implemented.
- Cut quality may be affected by bevel unit.
- Glare curtain or glare shield is not available with this option.
- Available with the CSL -Lifter on the MetalMaster Xcel.
- Available with the PL-1 Lifter on the, EdgeMax, PlateMaster II, MetalMaster Evolution, Titan III, MPC2000, MPC2000 MC, and TMC4500 DB.
Messer Cutting Systems, Inc.
W141 N9427 Fountain Blvd.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051